Our colleagues at Ovrture recently posted a fictional tale of one donor’s journey, shedding light on the multitude of use cases and engagement opportunities made possible through this platform.
Foster Avenue. That’s the new name you’ll now see on this website and any communications from our team. After 40 years as Snavely Associates, we see how radically our industry has changed in just the last five years. We’ve responded — with a dynamic approach that requires a new name to capture who we are…
Messaging Shapes an Effective Campaign — Institutions preparing for major campaigns work hard to decide goals, recruit leaders, and populate pyramids. Those are all important. But too many organizations invest too little too late on the most important thing: campaign message strategy.
The cure for fundraising fluency deficiency … As a public service, Foster Avenue urges development leaders across the nation to inoculate their fundraising campaigns against the dangers of fluency deficiency, a debilitating condition that can lead to campaign anemia and failure to thrive. Fluency deficiency is characterized by fundraisers with a stunted ability to grasp the institution’s campaign message and adapt it with fluidity.
- Transforming Engagement: How Ovrture Can Be Used Throughout the Donor Journey
- Survive the Squeeze — Through Message Fluency
- Message Over Mechanics: The Key to Campaign Success: Part II
- New Name | Same Team | Deeper Meaning
- Message Over Mechanics: The Key to Campaign Success: Part 1
- Foster Avenue’s Year-in-Review